Pages

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Me in dilemma...

hye you all....
today, I'm going to write my post in English okay!!!
okay?? alright!!!!!
me in dilemma?? of course!!!!
my dilemma is all about clothes ok. none of that crappy lovey dovey stuff.

well then, here it goes~
every Hari Raya, I would ask for new clothes from my mom...to put it simply, read the dialogue K~

[me] mom, buy me new clothes please~hehe..

[mom] amboi!!! byk cantek!!!! baju tahun lepas banyak lg kan..

[me] but mom!!!! I have outgrown those clothes..hu3!!!

[mom] xdop3!!! no way man!!!!

[me] but I'm a growing boy....

[mom] you are growing to fast you know that.
Every three months you would ask for new clothes!! especially jeans!!!

[me] ...........................


waa!!!! how evil is she......
but fortunately, I lied~ kah3!!! 

 but the part where I overgrow my clothes every 3 months was true...especially jeans...
that's why I'm  in a dilemma....lately I've been collecting my brother's old jeans...huhu...
the bright side is that a lot of those jeans are branded...oh Yeah!!!!!
that's it!!!! I have got to buy my own jeans even if it affects my saving...
waaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! goodbye new handphones!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that's all I can write this time before I cry....waaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

p/s     I will never cry over stuff like that....xp
p/s/s  bajet 2011- handphone koho murah...keh3!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment